- We provide our clients with a limited cabinetry warranty of 5 years. General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Warranty coverage extends to all clients that have a contract agreement as part of their purchase with Prima Kitchen NY, LLC.
Period of Coverage
- The guarantee begins at the time of cabinetry delivery to the client. The warranty claims end immediately at the expiry date of the warranty period. The warranty period is not affected by any repairs or replacement parts during the coverage period.
- The warranty is automatically effective beginning the delivery date of the cabinetry and handoff to the client.
Scope of Coverage
- The warranty covers the following:
- Parts damaged during transportation after departure from the factory facilities and prior to arrival to, and acceptance from the client.
- The warranty covers defects and part damages that are directly related to or occurred due to:
- Manufacturing faults of the kitchen cabinetry
- Design faults during the design process as it pertains to the kitchen cabinetry.
- Manufacturing faults
- Hardware faults for the mechanisms in the kitchen cabinetry
- Manufacturing costs for the replacement parts and parts that need restoration.
- Coverage assumes that the raw materials and the original replacement parts are still in production and available from upstream suppliers.
- The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Parts that are not manufactured or provided directly by our suppliers. (e.g. electrical appliances, lighting fixtures, sinks, faucets, refuse and trash disposal containers, etc.
- Parts that are damaged during the assembly/installation process if:
- Client opts to perform the assembly/installation process themselves
- Client hires a third party to perform the assembly/installation process
- Parts that are damaged due to improper use and/or care of the product
- Parts that are damaged due to general wear and tear over a long period of usage
- Parts that are damaged due to external sources. Said sources can be but are not limited to heat, moisture, water, steam, lighting, exposure to chemicals
- Parts that undergo a change in shade or color composition due to light exposure or climate exposure. Natural material, synthetic surfaces, lacquered fronts, wood veneer are all subject to standard aging processes which can cause variant color changes over time due to exposure to elements such as smoke, light, steam, dirt, heat. This is standard with all wood, wood particle, and manufactured and synthetic products and does not constitute a defect.
- Parts that are damaged after assembly/installation by our team due to improper handling on behalf of the client
- Any postproduction alterations that are done to the products after delivery and assembly/installation that void the warranty.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- All warranty claims need to be properly documented and reported to us via the client. For all warranty claims, the client must provide the following:
- Description of the issue or defect of specific part(s)
- Photographic evidence of the damages or defects if visible.
- Video evidence of the damages or defects if necessary to portray the issue.
- We are responsible for working towards replacement or remedy of the issue and/or defective item upon notification. All manual work required for the replacement or remedy of parts will need to be performed by our own team.
- We reserve the right to inspect the warranty claim to determine the necessary steps for replacement or remedy of the situation.
- If a damaged part that is covered under the warranty is no longer in production and cannot be replaced by an identical part, we must have the ability to provide a comparable item. Comparable item may differ in the finishing or have a variation from the original color or design.
- Client reserves the right to request a formal written request of warranty claim.